Upstate Companies is a premier commercial and residential construction enterprise. Through our fully-integrated service offerings, we deliver single-source solutions to organizations, agencies, businesses, and residences throughout New York State.
Upstate Companies designs and constructs our clients’ projects from beginning to end with our own expert and caring hands. As a large employer of field services personnel and skilled craft, we wear hardhats, operate cranes, and weld pipe. We do all this and more throughout New York State, touching numerous industries, geographies and end markets with the world-class facilities we build and maintain for our clients.
In addition to construction management and project management, Upstate Companies provides a complete range of field construction services for clients in both the public and private sectors.
Our integrated work processes and procedures allow us to identify unique opportunities to add value, driving innovation and efficiency. We prefer to integrate our construction expertise with our design planning as early as possible in the life of a project. That way, our construction plan is the context within which we design and procure, resulting in reduced schedule and costs.
Upstate Companies has experience meeting aggressive and complex schedules, and we offer a number of alternative delivery processes for public works and civil infrastructure projects.
Additionally, we are an Authorized General Contractor servicing St. John's County, Florida.
- FULLY LICENSED
- BONDED AND INSURED
- AMERICAN CONCRETE INSTITUTE CERTIFIED
- UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY CERTIFIED
- STORM WATER POLLUTION AND PREVENTION CERTIFIED
- OSHA CERTIFIED
- PEC SAFELAND TRAINED
- New York State Department of Transportation
- Watershed Agricultural Council
- United States Postal Service
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- Office of General Services
- SUNY Cortland
- Delaware Opportunities
- Government of the State of New York
- City of Oneonta
- Albany Medical Center
- The Raymond Corporation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Environmental Conservation
- SpringBrook Assisted Living
- State University of New York
- St. James Manor
- Dollar General
- NBT Bank
- Aldi Foods
- Bassett Healhcare
- Clark Sports Center
- City of Albany
- Town of Sidney
- SUNY Broome
- Syracuse University
- Emergency Contractor, Office of General Services